Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Set set that crown on the ground!

I guess I'll start this off. I'm choosing this song, "Crown on the Ground," by Sleigh Bells because I think it's a good example of the kind of music I'll be recommending. While most of my music can probably be considered "indie" or "alternative," I don't think that's exclusive with pop. I love pop music - even Top 40 songs. "Crown on the Ground" is loud, fun, NOISY, and has a great beat to it. Yes, I also know it's been hyped by Pitchfork - which I don't think is terrible either (I'll write about Pitchfork later). It's just a terrific song and more people should listen to it.

Download - Crown on the Ground
More Sleigh Bells
And even more on here

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded "Crown on the Ground" after you wrote this post and LOVE it! I def agree with your description - NOISY. Good song!

    ReplyDelete